Are you my constituent?

There are strict parliamentary rules which prevent me acting on your behalf if you do not live in my constituency. To find out if I am your MP, please click here and enter your postcode before getting in touch.

Some issues are not the direct responsibility of Parliament or government. If your problem relates to a local issue, such as schools, transport, housing or planning, it may be more appropriate for you to contact your local Councillor before considering contacting meYou can find out who your local Councillor is by clicking here.

How I can help

I was elected to represent everyone in the Salford constituency, whether they voted for me or not. I can help with a wide range of issues which are the responsibility of central government, such as problems with:

  • DWP (Department for Work and Pensions, including benefits and pensions)
  • HMRC (His Majesties Revenue and Customs)
  • Home Office (including immigration)
  • Foreign Office
  • Department of Health
  • Department for Education

How to get in touch

My phone line is open between 10am until 4.30pm, Monday – Friday. You can contact me by post, telephone, or email:

☎ Telephone: 0161 425 3738


✉ Post: If you know of anyone that does not have access to the internet, or wishes to write a letter to me, with enclosed documents, please send to Rebecca Long-Bailey MP, House of Commons, London, SW1A 0AAor to 191 Langworthy Road, Salford, M6 5PW

Consent Form

In order for us to take up a case or a query on your behalf, my office and I require you to complete a consent form for GDPR purposes. A copy of the form can be viewed here.

My office and I will only collect and use personal information for the specific purpose for which it has been obtained. You can read my Privacy Notice in full here.

Link to Instagram Link to Twitter Link to YouTube Link to Facebook Link to LinkedIn Link to Snapchat Close Fax Website Location Phone Email Calendar Building Search